KnitPro Basix Interchangeable Knitting Needle Tips
Choice of Sizes
These interchangeable knitting needle tips from KnitPro are made of birch wood. They have the lightness of birch and the strength of natural wood. Ideal for chunkier yarns. The polished wood surface allows yarn to effortlessly slide over the surface. Provides hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue. Warm to the touch and gentle in the hand. Tip length - approx 5" . KnitPro tips and cables are interchangeable across all their ranges.
We are dedicated to ensuring the highest possible quality service to our customers.
Click to expand the tabs below to read more about our policies.
- Our preferred method of payment is PayPal, the safest and easiest way to pay for goods on !
- All of our listings offer reduced postage / shipping for multiple items.
- To get this, please pay for all items with one payment. If you pay seperately you will be charged postage per transaction. This extra cost will include additional non-refundable and PayPal fees which we do not account for in our discounts.
- Our listings are in GBP, however PayPal will work with most currencies. The exact exchange rate used is determined by PayPal and your credit card company, over which we have no control.
- If you "commit to buy" accidentally, please get in contact with us and we'll happily cancel the item. This also applies if you have paid, so long as we have not dispatched it.
- If you have any problem with your purchase, especially postage discounts, try using .co.uk with a standard web browser (i.e. not the mobile site / app) or contact customer support.
- Take advantage and see our shop for anything else you might be interested in!
Outside The UK
- We aim to dispatch your order within one business day of receiving payment. Orders paid for before noon on a business day (Mon-Fri) are normally dispatched same day. We are based in the UK and so do not dispatch on UK national holidays.
- We will normally send your order using the service you have selected, however we may upgrade or modify the service, including to one that requires a signature.
- If you make multiple seperate orders we will normally send them in one package. Occasionally, we may split your order into seperate packages.
- Royal Mail and the international postal services are normally impressively quick, however sometimes it can take significantly longer for an order to arrive. The reasons for any delay is not often obvious, but it remains extremely rare for the postal services to lose something. If you are concerned, please contact us.
- We will only provide a tracking code where you have selected a tracked service (or where we have decided to upgrade your postal service at our cost). The postal services charge significantly more to send tracked packages and we think it is best to give you the option as to whether to pay more for a tracking code.
- We'll use recycled card or boxes wherever possible to keep our charges down whilst still protecting your order in transit.
- Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Orders are normally sent using Royal Mail. They will pass your package on to your local postal service to complete the delivery.
- When sent outside of the EU, all packages will include a customs label which will show the value. We are not able to mark a different value, or mark it as a gift.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or P&P charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Royal Mail do not offer Royal Mail Tracked to all countries, in which case we may use the Royal Mail Signed service. This does include a tracking code, but may not track as frequently as Royal Mail Tracked.
We are a small family business based in Cheltenham in the UK selling yarn, knitting and craft accessories online. Since we started we have successfully sent tens of thousands of packages to over 100 countries worldwide.
- We want you to be delighted with your order, but we do realise that may not always be the case - whether you've changed your mind, realised it's not quite what you wanted, don't love it now you see it, or in the rare event there is a fault.
- Whatever the reason, please contact us to let us know. Your delivery note will include details on how to contact us, or you can contact us through messages.
- Please don't return anything until you have contacted us first - we can advise you on how best to resolve issues, particularly if there is a fault with the item.
- We aim to provide the best quality products worldwide, at reasonable prices, and with excellent customer service.
- If you purchase from us we will process your order promptly, provide advice where neccessary and deal with any issues professionally.
- All of our items are new, original, and sourced directly from the manufacturer or their official distributors.
- Many of our items are hand-made or hand-finished which means that they can vary from each other, and from images.
- If you are concerned or unsure, please contact us prior to purchase and we will do our best to advise you.
made with love by
- The best way to contact us is through messages - even if urgent.